Friday, February 22, 2013

Writing Problems

The last couple of days I have not been posting much. I have been writing, I just don't have anything even close to finished. I have started a couple of projects, and I just can't seem to get into them. I still would like to do three more adventures for Space Opera, bringing in something like the Lens from Lensman and some weird political stuff, as well as adding a few more planets and some more alien races. I also have half a discussion on Star Trek Tansporters and the weird implications that brings to the world. There is a DBZ hack for FATE Core I started, and I have a good bit done. I also have a half completed full D&D hack for FATE Core. I would also like to sit down and do up a couple of first draft finished products(pdf) of some of my earlier projects.

I am working on all of that, all while trying to finish my Lighting Design for a show that will open in less than a week(plus side is that  the looks are really starting to come together, people will be impressed). I think I may be overreaching, so my posts will slow down for a bit. I will continue to try and write everyday, but there may not necessarily be a post every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment